|Customized Logo Accept
|Yoga Mat Custom
high density yoga block Eco,
SGS high density yoga block,
eco friendly yoga blocks
Custom Large Reycled EVA Yoga Block Colour Bricks Private Label Set Yoga Blocks
Fitness Workout Tools
EVA Yoga Block Instructions
1. Put the yoga brick aside and lie on your back on the yoga mat. Bend your knees, spread your legs hip-width apart, and keep your feet close to the ground.
2. Take a few deep breaths, close your feet and upper arms to the yoga mat, raise your hips and slowly enter the bridge pose. Remember to start from the lowest height you can bear. Use yoga bricks as posture support and place them flat on the sacrum, which is the position of the triangular bones at the bottom of the spine.
3. If you feel that the height of yoga is acceptable and comfortable, please focus your power center on the hips of the yoga brick. If you think the height can be increased, you can change the way the yoga is placed to raise the height.
4. Yoga bricks can help you maintain the bridge pose, and then we can start to make some changes. Bend and raise your right knee, approach your chest, and hold your hands on your right leg. Slowly stretch your left leg to the front, maintaining contact between your heel and the floor. While pushing the heel of your left leg forward, gently hold your right leg close to your chest
and maintain 5-10 breaths. When finished, switch sides.
5. After completing the pose, put your two feet on the mat, lift your hips to take out the yoga bricks, and slowly bring your hips down until you lie flat on the yoga mat.
Yoga Blocks Details
|Place of Origin:
|Blue,green,pink,grey or Customized
Reycled Yoga Block Display
Contact Person: admin